Latest Development Blogs
Forum Topics Post
Browse By Tag
I am trying to make a linked date input for my project, and so I find the sample below:
(for the Linked Input) The date drop down will not response after I selecting both date, until I clicked the quick select date. Is this a design of linked input?
Would there be any way to let the user to use the date drop down after the above senario (drop down is always show after user click the drop down button) ?
Thanks and Regards,
Steps to reproduce (Linked Input):
1. use drop down to select the first WebInput's Date.
2. use drop down to select the second WebInput's Date.
3. click on the drop down button, there should be no response.
4. drop down will be re-activate after on of the below method.
- clicking the quick select date
- manually input date into one of the WebInput
Thanks for the valuable feedback, I have forwarded this to our development team under WI #906. I will inform you once the development team has fixed the issue.
Discover WebUI Studio® 2012
Get Started with WebUI Studio®
WebUI Studio® Edition
For ASP.NET Development
For Silverlight Development
For WPF Development
Learn More About ClientUI